- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Dangerous Fitness Myths Debunked Here
Myth Number 3 – Weight Machines are much safer than using free weights and dumbbells.
The truth is machines can put you at higher risk for injuring yourself. Weight machines cannot “see” your form the way a spotter or personal trainer can.
Believing that the machine is safe has caused many enthusiastic people to injure themselves using too much weight, the wrong form, doing too many reps, and having the machine set in the wrong position ( such as the wrong height) for them.
Find out about sport injuries.
Free weights and weight machines are equally safe as long as you are using them correctly. If you don’t know how to use it, ask someone and save yourself a lot of pain.