- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
America’s Disturbing Nutritional Evolution Infographic
Most families spend a considerable amount of their budget on food. It’s not surprising, because the way we feel is heavily influenced by what we eat. We all know that a healthy diet is important, but what does it actually mean? Have you ever asked yourself how our views on what’s “healthy” and “normal” have changed throughout history?
As official statements about a healthy balanced diet change, so do our everyday habits and the incidence of various diseases.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the evolution of American nutrition over the years.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.