- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
America’s Disturbing Nutritional Evolution Infographic
Most families spend a considerable amount of their budget on food. It’s not surprising, because the way we feel is heavily influenced by what we eat. We all know that a healthy diet is important, but what does it actually mean? Have you ever asked yourself how our views on what’s “healthy” and “normal” have changed throughout history?
As official statements about a healthy balanced diet change, so do our everyday habits and the incidence of various diseases.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the evolution of American nutrition over the years.
Click on image to enlarge