- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
America’s Disturbing Nutritional Evolution Infographic
Most families spend a considerable amount of their budget on food. It’s not surprising, because the way we feel is heavily influenced by what we eat. We all know that a healthy diet is important, but what does it actually mean? Have you ever asked yourself how our views on what’s “healthy” and “normal” have changed throughout history?
As official statements about a healthy balanced diet change, so do our everyday habits and the incidence of various diseases.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the evolution of American nutrition over the years.
Click on image to enlarge