- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
America’s Disturbing Nutritional Evolution Infographic
Most families spend a considerable amount of their budget on food. It’s not surprising, because the way we feel is heavily influenced by what we eat. We all know that a healthy diet is important, but what does it actually mean? Have you ever asked yourself how our views on what’s “healthy” and “normal” have changed throughout history?
As official statements about a healthy balanced diet change, so do our everyday habits and the incidence of various diseases.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the evolution of American nutrition over the years.
Click on image to enlarge