- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
What Is Spirulina And Why You Need It In Your Diet? Infographic
What do you know about the blue-green superfood called spirulina? The fact is, this freshwater plant is ridiculously beneficial for our health, but also surprisingly overlooked and ignored by many.
Native to Hawaii and some other exotic places in the world, spirulina is an extremely powerful superfood with a distinct flavor and a wide range of health benefits.
The nutrition profile of spirulina has been thoroughly researched, and numerous scientific studies show that it’s truly impressive. Look at the infographic below to learn why adding this algae to your diet might be just what you need!
Click on image to enlarge