- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
What Is Spirulina And Why You Need It In Your Diet? Infographic
What do you know about the blue-green superfood called spirulina? The fact is, this freshwater plant is ridiculously beneficial for our health, but also surprisingly overlooked and ignored by many.
Native to Hawaii and some other exotic places in the world, spirulina is an extremely powerful superfood with a distinct flavor and a wide range of health benefits.
The nutrition profile of spirulina has been thoroughly researched, and numerous scientific studies show that it’s truly impressive. Look at the infographic below to learn why adding this algae to your diet might be just what you need!
Click on image to enlarge