- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
- Nutritional Yeast: The Ultimate Health-Booster Infographic
- San Diego Outbreak: The Reason Hepatitis A Spread
- What Does Walking Say About Heart Disease Incidence?
What Is Spirulina And Why You Need It In Your Diet? Infographic
What do you know about the blue-green superfood called spirulina? The fact is, this freshwater plant is ridiculously beneficial for our health, but also surprisingly overlooked and ignored by many.
Native to Hawaii and some other exotic places in the world, spirulina is an extremely powerful superfood with a distinct flavor and a wide range of health benefits.
The nutrition profile of spirulina has been thoroughly researched, and numerous scientific studies show that it’s truly impressive. Look at the infographic below to learn why adding this algae to your diet might be just what you need!
Click on image to enlarge