- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What Is Spirulina And Why You Need It In Your Diet? Infographic
What do you know about the blue-green superfood called spirulina? The fact is, this freshwater plant is ridiculously beneficial for our health, but also surprisingly overlooked and ignored by many.
Native to Hawaii and some other exotic places in the world, spirulina is an extremely powerful superfood with a distinct flavor and a wide range of health benefits.
The nutrition profile of spirulina has been thoroughly researched, and numerous scientific studies show that it’s truly impressive. Look at the infographic below to learn why adding this algae to your diet might be just what you need!
Click on image to enlarge