- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Astounding Health Benefits Of Walking Infographic
You’ve probably heard it before, but it’s worth repeating—you need to get out into the fresh air and walk more. Even if you think that there’s enough movement in your life already, you’re probably wrong. Walking is extremely beneficial for your health. Only about 30 minutes of this light exercise a day will strengthen your bones, burn body fat, tone muscles, and improve your cardiovascular health and overall endurance.
If you want to learn more about the amazing benefits of walking, read the infographic below! Do you know about any other benefits of walking? Write in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge