- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
Why Bok Choy Is Good For Your Health Video
Bok choy is a white Chinese cabbage that has been a part of Asian cuisine for more than 5 thousand years. Over the centuries, this powerful vegetable managed to spread all around the globe.
Bok choy belongs to the cruciferous vegetable family and has delicate flavor, which makes it great for various dishes, as well as for eating raw.
The nutritional value of bok choy puts it on the list of the most beneficial vegetables. It contains high levels of beta-carotene and a wide variety of vitamins, including K, A and C.
Write what you think about the video in the comment section below!