- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Why Bok Choy Is Good For Your Health Video
Bok choy is a white Chinese cabbage that has been a part of Asian cuisine for more than 5 thousand years. Over the centuries, this powerful vegetable managed to spread all around the globe.
Bok choy belongs to the cruciferous vegetable family and has delicate flavor, which makes it great for various dishes, as well as for eating raw.
The nutritional value of bok choy puts it on the list of the most beneficial vegetables. It contains high levels of beta-carotene and a wide variety of vitamins, including K, A and C.
Write what you think about the video in the comment section below!