- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Chakra Meditation Lesson Video
Each body is believed to have 7 energy points that are known as Chakras.
There have been a lot of theories about the number and the locations of the Chakras. But most of meditation masters agree on 7: the Crown Chakra, the Third-Eye Chakra, the Throat Chakra, the Heart Chakra, the Navel Chakra, the Sacral Chakra, and the Root Chakra.
Each Chakra has its own location and symbolizes certain emotions, feelings, and even a specific color.
In the video below there are recommendations on how to restore energy centers in your body. You can benefit from meditation even if you have never tried to do it before. The guide will help you meditate in the right way.
Well, do you feel a surge of energy now?