- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
Chakra Meditation Lesson Video
Each body is believed to have 7 energy points that are known as Chakras.
There have been a lot of theories about the number and the locations of the Chakras. But most of meditation masters agree on 7: the Crown Chakra, the Third-Eye Chakra, the Throat Chakra, the Heart Chakra, the Navel Chakra, the Sacral Chakra, and the Root Chakra.
Each Chakra has its own location and symbolizes certain emotions, feelings, and even a specific color.
In the video below there are recommendations on how to restore energy centers in your body. You can benefit from meditation even if you have never tried to do it before. The guide will help you meditate in the right way.
Well, do you feel a surge of energy now?