- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
There Is No Free Lunch Video
In the United States of America people spend less than 10% of their income on food.
Author Michael Pollan is convinced that healthy, good quality food can’t always be cheap. In comparison to other countries, it is known that people in France or Italy spend about 15-17% of their income on food.
Moreover, some years ago the percentage was not so low and, as a result, less money was spent on healthcare. Today we pay about 50% less for food and 50% more for healthcare.
Makes you think about your food budget, doesn’t it?