- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
There Is No Free Lunch Video
In the United States of America people spend less than 10% of their income on food.
Author Michael Pollan is convinced that healthy, good quality food can’t always be cheap. In comparison to other countries, it is known that people in France or Italy spend about 15-17% of their income on food.
Moreover, some years ago the percentage was not so low and, as a result, less money was spent on healthcare. Today we pay about 50% less for food and 50% more for healthcare.
Makes you think about your food budget, doesn’t it?