- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Discover Best Essential Oil Blends For Fighting Insomnia Infographic
- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
There Is No Free Lunch Video
In the United States of America people spend less than 10% of their income on food.
Author Michael Pollan is convinced that healthy, good quality food can’t always be cheap. In comparison to other countries, it is known that people in France or Italy spend about 15-17% of their income on food.
Moreover, some years ago the percentage was not so low and, as a result, less money was spent on healthcare. Today we pay about 50% less for food and 50% more for healthcare.
Makes you think about your food budget, doesn’t it?