- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
There Is No Free Lunch Video
In the United States of America people spend less than 10% of their income on food.
Author Michael Pollan is convinced that healthy, good quality food can’t always be cheap. In comparison to other countries, it is known that people in France or Italy spend about 15-17% of their income on food.
Moreover, some years ago the percentage was not so low and, as a result, less money was spent on healthcare. Today we pay about 50% less for food and 50% more for healthcare.
Makes you think about your food budget, doesn’t it?