- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Check Out Which Top Foods Are Sprayed With Roundup Just Days Before You Buy Them
Applying Roundup this close to harvest means that the plants do not have time to metabolize this killer herbicide, nor is there usually time for the rain to wash off and dilute this poison. Roundup is simply dumped in huge quantities on the plants to dry them out, and then they are quickly harvested, still reeking of glyphosate.
Which foods are being subjected to this overload of Roundup just before you buy them?
- Non-GMO canola
- Non-GMO soybeans
- Sugar cane
This means that just about everything in your grocery store is made using these crops! There really isn’t much that doesn’t use oats, soy, wheat, or sugar cane!
It’s not that other conventional foods are safe anyway. Most non-organic foods are sprayed regularly throughout the growing season. In fact, some pesticides are genetically implanted right into the food itself, such as in the case of GM corn. This means that you get a dose of these chemicals — not just once, but three times or more as the crops are routinely sprayed.
Just say NO to conventional produce and GMO foodstuffs. Perhaps if we can get enough Americans to stop buying these products, Monsanto will lose so much money they will stop pushing their poisons on the American people.