- Don’t Just Sit There! (The Frightening Side Effects Of Sedentary Lifestyle) Infographic
- What You Need To Know About Ovarian Cancer
- The Shocking Downside For Women Who Are Ultra Slim
- How Dangerous Is Salt For Your Health?
- Green Tea Facts And Impressive Health Perks Video
- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
Chia Seeds: 3 Easy Ways To Add Them To Your Diet Video
Did you know that the word “chia” translates from the Mayan language as”strength”? Aztecs and Mayan societies greatly valued chia seeds for their energy-enhancing properties.
Today we see this powerful food returning to our diets, and that’s for a good reason. First of all, people who don’t eat meat products can use chia seeds as a natural source of plant-based protein. But that’s not all. They’re also packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber and alpha-linolenic acid.
Watch the video below to learn about some easy ways to incorporate chia seeds into your diet. What are your favorite recipes? Share them in the comment section down below.