- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
Chia Seeds: 3 Easy Ways To Add Them To Your Diet Video
Did you know that the word “chia” translates from the Mayan language as”strength”? Aztecs and Mayan societies greatly valued chia seeds for their energy-enhancing properties.
Today we see this powerful food returning to our diets, and that’s for a good reason. First of all, people who don’t eat meat products can use chia seeds as a natural source of plant-based protein. But that’s not all. They’re also packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber and alpha-linolenic acid.
Watch the video below to learn about some easy ways to incorporate chia seeds into your diet. What are your favorite recipes? Share them in the comment section down below.