- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
- 8 Reasons We Get Bags Under Our Eyes
- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
Chia Seeds: 3 Easy Ways To Add Them To Your Diet Video
Did you know that the word “chia” translates from the Mayan language as”strength”? Aztecs and Mayan societies greatly valued chia seeds for their energy-enhancing properties.
Today we see this powerful food returning to our diets, and that’s for a good reason. First of all, people who don’t eat meat products can use chia seeds as a natural source of plant-based protein. But that’s not all. They’re also packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber and alpha-linolenic acid.
Watch the video below to learn about some easy ways to incorporate chia seeds into your diet. What are your favorite recipes? Share them in the comment section down below.