- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Chia Seeds: 3 Easy Ways To Add Them To Your Diet Video
Did you know that the word “chia” translates from the Mayan language as”strength”? Aztecs and Mayan societies greatly valued chia seeds for their energy-enhancing properties.
Today we see this powerful food returning to our diets, and that’s for a good reason. First of all, people who don’t eat meat products can use chia seeds as a natural source of plant-based protein. But that’s not all. They’re also packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber and alpha-linolenic acid.
Watch the video below to learn about some easy ways to incorporate chia seeds into your diet. What are your favorite recipes? Share them in the comment section down below.