- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
Chia Seeds: Nutrition Facts And Health Benefits Infographic
Chia seeds have been grown in Mexico for many centuries. Mayan and Aztec cultures considered them a source of strength and energy.
Now we know this was for good reason. Chia seeds are a powerful superfood containing impressive amounts of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
Their flavor makes chia seeds a great addition to many dishes and drinks. For example, you can mix them with your favorite salads, cereal or yogurt. Sprinkling some into water and baked goods is also a great idea.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge