- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Chia Seeds: Nutrition Facts And Health Benefits Infographic
Chia seeds have been grown in Mexico for many centuries. Mayan and Aztec cultures considered them a source of strength and energy.
Now we know this was for good reason. Chia seeds are a powerful superfood containing impressive amounts of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
Their flavor makes chia seeds a great addition to many dishes and drinks. For example, you can mix them with your favorite salads, cereal or yogurt. Sprinkling some into water and baked goods is also a great idea.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.