- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
Chia Seeds: Nutrition Facts And Health Benefits Infographic
Chia seeds have been grown in Mexico for many centuries. Mayan and Aztec cultures considered them a source of strength and energy.
Now we know this was for good reason. Chia seeds are a powerful superfood containing impressive amounts of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
Their flavor makes chia seeds a great addition to many dishes and drinks. For example, you can mix them with your favorite salads, cereal or yogurt. Sprinkling some into water and baked goods is also a great idea.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge