- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
- 8 Reasons We Get Bags Under Our Eyes
- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
Chia Seeds: Nutrition Facts And Health Benefits Infographic
Chia seeds have been grown in Mexico for many centuries. Mayan and Aztec cultures considered them a source of strength and energy.
Now we know this was for good reason. Chia seeds are a powerful superfood containing impressive amounts of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
Their flavor makes chia seeds a great addition to many dishes and drinks. For example, you can mix them with your favorite salads, cereal or yogurt. Sprinkling some into water and baked goods is also a great idea.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge