- Does Eating Faster Make You Fatter?
- 20 Unfavorable Habits Which Can Make You Age Faster
- Pink Himalayan Salt: Is It The Healthiest Salt? Video
- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
Clearing Up Some Misconceptions About Nutritional Yeast Video
If you have any curiosity in the topic of healthy eating, you have probably heard about nutritional yeast. It’s deactivated yeast that people use as a supplement or a cooking ingredient. Nutritional east can often be seen in vegetarian and vegan recipes, as it can give foods a cheese-like flavor.
The golden-yellow colored powder that is deactivated nutritional yeast can be easily found in most healthy stores, as well as conventional supermarkets.
Want to learn more? Watch the video featured below to learn more about nutritional yeast and the misconceptions surrounding it.