- 10 Recipes for Natural Face Masks for Dry Skin
- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
Clearing Up Some Misconceptions About Nutritional Yeast Video
If you have any curiosity in the topic of healthy eating, you have probably heard about nutritional yeast. It’s deactivated yeast that people use as a supplement or a cooking ingredient. Nutritional east can often be seen in vegetarian and vegan recipes, as it can give foods a cheese-like flavor.
The golden-yellow colored powder that is deactivated nutritional yeast can be easily found in most healthy stores, as well as conventional supermarkets.
Want to learn more? Watch the video featured below to learn more about nutritional yeast and the misconceptions surrounding it.