- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Clearing Up Some Misconceptions About Nutritional Yeast Video
If you have any curiosity in the topic of healthy eating, you have probably heard about nutritional yeast. It’s deactivated yeast that people use as a supplement or a cooking ingredient. Nutritional east can often be seen in vegetarian and vegan recipes, as it can give foods a cheese-like flavor.
The golden-yellow colored powder that is deactivated nutritional yeast can be easily found in most healthy stores, as well as conventional supermarkets.
Want to learn more? Watch the video featured below to learn more about nutritional yeast and the misconceptions surrounding it.