- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
- Warm And Cozy Essential Oil Blends For Autumn Infographic
- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
Are Curcumin Supplements As Beneficial As Whole Turmeric? Video
It’s widely believed that when something has beneficial properties, it can be attributed to one of its compounds. Take for example curcumin, the healthy nutrient found in turmeric.
Curcumin is known for its numerous scientifically proven benefits for your body. It’s a powerful substance with anti-inflammatory effects and an effective antioxidant.
But does that mean that curcumin supplements have the same effect on our health as natural, whole turmeric? Watch the video featured below to learn how their healing properties compare to each other and which one is the better choice.