- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
Are Curcumin Supplements As Beneficial As Whole Turmeric? Video
It’s widely believed that when something has beneficial properties, it can be attributed to one of its compounds. Take for example curcumin, the healthy nutrient found in turmeric.
Curcumin is known for its numerous scientifically proven benefits for your body. It’s a powerful substance with anti-inflammatory effects and an effective antioxidant.
But does that mean that curcumin supplements have the same effect on our health as natural, whole turmeric? Watch the video featured below to learn how their healing properties compare to each other and which one is the better choice.