- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Dandelion Tea Health Benefits And Recipes You Need To Try Infographic
Do you eradicate dandelion herb in your backyard or garden? If so, there are some reasons to reconsider it. Dandelions may not be the rarest and most appreciated of plants, but it doesn’t mean that they are not valuable.
Making dandelion tea is one of the easiest ways to enjoy the health benefits of this humble and unassuming plant. Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn why you might not want to miss out on this simple yet beneficial herbal drink and where to start your journey into brewing your own dandelion tea.
Click on image to enlarge