- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
- 17 Secrets To Getting The Perfect Summer Body Infographic
- Grill With A Thrill: The Best Grilling Spices To Use Infographic
- Everything You Need For Healthy Baking: The Best Flour, Sugar, Fat, Egg And Dairy Substitutions Infographic
- The Best Carrier Oils To Use For Acne-Prone Skin Infographic
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Drinking Kombucha Infographic
- Foods To Eat And Avoid For Blackheads-Free Skin Infographic
How Dangerous Is Binge Eating? Infographic
Everyone knows what it’s like to eat a bit more than you should have. Especially during the holiday season when many people indulge into their favorite dishes at the family table with loved ones.
Or think about that time you ate a few pieces of cake or way too many cookies after a stressful day at work. People sometimes refer to this kind of comfort food self indulgence moments as binge eating. However, the binge eating disorder isn’t just eating too many candies or other unhealthy foods once in a while.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn what binge eating disorder really is and why it’s dangerous.
Click on image to enlarge