- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How Dangerous Is Binge Eating? Infographic
Everyone knows what it’s like to eat a bit more than you should have. Especially during the holiday season when many people indulge into their favorite dishes at the family table with loved ones.
Or think about that time you ate a few pieces of cake or way too many cookies after a stressful day at work. People sometimes refer to this kind of comfort food self indulgence moments as binge eating. However, the binge eating disorder isn’t just eating too many candies or other unhealthy foods once in a while.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn what binge eating disorder really is and why it’s dangerous.
Click on image to enlarge