- Starch Intolerance Could Pose Serious Health Problems
- What To Eat For Stress Relief
- Longevity Vitamins: These Could Be Key To Lifetime of Health
- Why Eat Ancient Grains? Infographic
- Five Top Teas To Improve 5 Top Health Issues
- Herpes Virus Could Lead To Alzheimer's, Review Finds
- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
How Dangerous Is Binge Eating? Infographic
Everyone knows what it’s like to eat a bit more than you should have. Especially during the holiday season when many people indulge into their favorite dishes at the family table with loved ones.
Or think about that time you ate a few pieces of cake or way too many cookies after a stressful day at work. People sometimes refer to this kind of comfort food self indulgence moments as binge eating. However, the binge eating disorder isn’t just eating too many candies or other unhealthy foods once in a while.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn what binge eating disorder really is and why it’s dangerous.
Click on image to enlarge