- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Dangerous Chemicals Lurking In Your Cosmetics Infographic
Although it might be true that cosmetics can create an illusion of flawless skin, shiny hair, long lashes, bright lips, and rosy cheeks, it all comes with a price. Many cosmetic manufacturers have potentially harmful chemicals in their beauty products.
Harmful chemicals like aluminum, which can be found in almost all deodorants on the market, are allowed to be included in beauty products formulas. Meanwhile, they can be a contributing factor in increasing the risk of developing a range of diseases and health problems.
Get informed by reading the infographic featured below and let us know your thought on this matter!
Click on image to enlarge