- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Dangerous Chemicals Lurking In Your Cosmetics Infographic
Although it might be true that cosmetics can create an illusion of flawless skin, shiny hair, long lashes, bright lips, and rosy cheeks, it all comes with a price. Many cosmetic manufacturers have potentially harmful chemicals in their beauty products.
Harmful chemicals like aluminum, which can be found in almost all deodorants on the market, are allowed to be included in beauty products formulas. Meanwhile, they can be a contributing factor in increasing the risk of developing a range of diseases and health problems.
Get informed by reading the infographic featured below and let us know your thought on this matter!
Click on image to enlarge