- Make Your Home Smell Like Sunshine With These Summertime Essential Oil Blends Infographic
- Quick Vegan Breakfast Ideas You Can Make In 5 Minutes Video
- Kombucha: Pros and Cons Of The New Popular Fermented Beverage Video
- The Secrets Of Culinary Oils Infographic
- Learn About The Best Ingredients For A Detox Smoothie Infographic
- Why Do Mosquitos Bite You?
- Homeopathy VS Naturopathy
Dangerous Chemicals Lurking In Your Cosmetics Infographic
Although it might be true that cosmetics can create an illusion of flawless skin, shiny hair, long lashes, bright lips, and rosy cheeks, it all comes with a price. Many cosmetic manufacturers have potentially harmful chemicals in their beauty products.
Harmful chemicals like aluminum, which can be found in almost all deodorants on the market, are allowed to be included in beauty products formulas. Meanwhile, they can be a contributing factor in increasing the risk of developing a range of diseases and health problems.
Get informed by reading the infographic featured below and let us know your thought on this matter!
Click on image to enlarge