- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Do This One Thing Every Morning to get a Head Start on Losing Weight
Our modern day world is a very toxic one. From the car exhaust we breathe on our daily commute, to the chemical pesticides used on our foods, it is almost impossible to avoid all chemicals in our daily lives.
Our bodies do have a wonderful capability for fighting back, however. It stores toxins in our body fat to avoid an immune response. Later, when we consume foods that help the body release those toxins, the liver and kidneys will help flush them out of the body.
It’s kinda gross when you think about it.
However, you can get those toxins out of your body by losing some fat. Even if you don’t care about those toxins, you certainly want to get rid of those love handles, right?
What if we told you that you could get a jumpstart on losing weight every morning by making one little tonic that would help your body release some of that stubborn muffin top fat? Of course, drinking this tonic in the morning, then eating junk food and sugar all day long won’t work, but if you were to do this along with a healthy eating plan and some exercise, you might be shocked at how easily the weight seems to come off.
This magic little tonic is made with apple cider vinegar. Raw, organic apple cider vinegar, the murky looking kind with the little disc on the bottom of the jar. You can find this just about anywhere, but if your supermarket doesn’t have it, you can find it at your local health food store.
Continue to Page 2
Apple cider vinegar is pretty remarkable when it comes to losing weight. It will do this gradually, not in big chunks, so don’t expect overnight miracles, but losing weight slowly really is the best way to do it. Your body will gradually get used to the new “you” and it generally does not come back.
Apple cider vinegar has some fantastic properties that can help you, including:
- It encourages the body to burn fat, rather than store it.
- It aids proper digestion. This can help remove stored waste in the intestines.
- Apple cider vinegar is simply loaded with organic acids and enzymes, which increase your metabolism.
- Helps to suppress the appetite.
- Apple cider vinegar is rich in enzymes, minerals, vitamins, pectin, and important amino acids.
- Rich in potassium, it can help lower blood pressure by removing salt from the body.
- Flushes toxins from the body.
- Lowers cholesterol levels.
- Reduces excess water in the body so you don’t feel so bloated.
- Is loaded with natural antiseptic and antibiotic compounds that can keep you from becoming ill.
- Contains acetic acid, which releases the iron from the food you eat, sending more oxygen to the tissues in the body, including muscles. This will not only give you more energy, but it should help build more muscle.
This makes apple cider vinegar one of the most attractive and affordable ways to lose weight with no side effects.
So are you ready to get a head start on losing weight every day with this one little tonic? Here it is:
Continue to Page 3
Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss Tonic
- 1 Cup of water (room temperature)
- Juice from 1 medium organic lemon
- 1 Teaspoon of raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of raw organic honey
- ½ Inch fresh organic ginger root, grated
Mix everything well and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning.
You can also use some apple cider vinegar to your salad dressings, smoothies, fruit juice or even just shots of it throughout the day for extra weight loss boosting power.