- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Who Is Fatter? Infographic
Obesity is a dangerous threat to the health of modern society and one of the causes of premature death.
As we all know, diet plays a very important role here. And we are talking not only about what we eat, but also how much we eat. If you want to look at the bigger picture, read on to learn about research on the size of portions served in different parts of the world, as well as its connection to the level of obesity.
What are your thoughts on this topic? Write in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge