- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Who Is Fatter? Infographic
Obesity is a dangerous threat to the health of modern society and one of the causes of premature death.
As we all know, diet plays a very important role here. And we are talking not only about what we eat, but also how much we eat. If you want to look at the bigger picture, read on to learn about research on the size of portions served in different parts of the world, as well as its connection to the level of obesity.
What are your thoughts on this topic? Write in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge