- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Fermented Foods And Their Benefits For Your Health Infographic
The technique of fermentation had been used for preservation of foods and drinks for centuries before the invention of refrigerators.
When you ferment something, its organic compounds, including starch and sugar, are turned into alcohol or acids. These acids, like lactic acid found in fermented fruits and vegetables, help to preserve the foods for longer periods of time.
Moreover, the foods that have undergone the fermentation process also possess distinctive health benefits. It enhances the power of beneficial bacteria known as probiotics.
Learn more about the health benefits of fermented foods in the infographic featured below!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.