- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
- Natural Single Ingredient Skin Care Products You Need To Have In Your Bathroom Video
- 6 Amazing Ways To Reuse Tea Bags Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Dairy Free Summer Desserts – 5 Easy Sorbet Recipes Video
Fermented Foods And Their Benefits For Your Health Infographic
The technique of fermentation had been used for preservation of foods and drinks for centuries before the invention of refrigerators.
When you ferment something, its organic compounds, including starch and sugar, are turned into alcohol or acids. These acids, like lactic acid found in fermented fruits and vegetables, help to preserve the foods for longer periods of time.
Moreover, the foods that have undergone the fermentation process also possess distinctive health benefits. It enhances the power of beneficial bacteria known as probiotics.
Learn more about the health benefits of fermented foods in the infographic featured below!
Click on image to enlarge