- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
Fermented Foods And Their Benefits For Your Health Infographic
The technique of fermentation had been used for preservation of foods and drinks for centuries before the invention of refrigerators.
When you ferment something, its organic compounds, including starch and sugar, are turned into alcohol or acids. These acids, like lactic acid found in fermented fruits and vegetables, help to preserve the foods for longer periods of time.
Moreover, the foods that have undergone the fermentation process also possess distinctive health benefits. It enhances the power of beneficial bacteria known as probiotics.
Learn more about the health benefits of fermented foods in the infographic featured below!
Click on image to enlarge