- This Neat Chart Will Save Your Food From Getting Spoiled Infographic
- Insanely Simple 3-Step Guide To Boosting Your Metabolism Video
- Colors And Their Influence On Your Mind Infographic
- 10 Ways To Improve Productivity And Feel Good Doing It!
- Excellent Reasons To Eat More Olives Video
- Nut, Seed, And Flower Cooking Oils: Which One To Choose? Infographic
- The Surprising Truth About Common Health Myths Infographic
Fermented Foods And Their Benefits For Your Health Infographic
The technique of fermentation had been used for preservation of foods and drinks for centuries before the invention of refrigerators.
When you ferment something, its organic compounds, including starch and sugar, are turned into alcohol or acids. These acids, like lactic acid found in fermented fruits and vegetables, help to preserve the foods for longer periods of time.
Moreover, the foods that have undergone the fermentation process also possess distinctive health benefits. It enhances the power of beneficial bacteria known as probiotics.
Learn more about the health benefits of fermented foods in the infographic featured below!
Click on image to enlarge