- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
The Founder of Tyoga and her Fight with Cancer Video
Ty Hunter was a successful fashion designer. She worked more than 100 hours per week and was travelling on business most of her time.
At the age of 45 she was diagnosed with cancer, and as a result she lost her left breast and had to use some of her belly fat for reconstruction surgery.
After the operation Ty was advised to take up yoga to help her recover. Her experience with yoga and her healing process encouraged her to create a new clothing collection called “Tyoga.”
Watch the video below to learn the whole story behind Tyoga and its founder. Incredible, isn’t it?