- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
The Founder of Tyoga and her Fight with Cancer Video
Ty Hunter was a successful fashion designer. She worked more than 100 hours per week and was travelling on business most of her time.
At the age of 45 she was diagnosed with cancer, and as a result she lost her left breast and had to use some of her belly fat for reconstruction surgery.
After the operation Ty was advised to take up yoga to help her recover. Her experience with yoga and her healing process encouraged her to create a new clothing collection called “Tyoga.”
Watch the video below to learn the whole story behind Tyoga and its founder. Incredible, isn’t it?