- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
- 4 Potato Salad Recipes You Haven’t Tried Before Video
- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
The Founder of Tyoga and her Fight with Cancer Video
Ty Hunter was a successful fashion designer. She worked more than 100 hours per week and was travelling on business most of her time.
At the age of 45 she was diagnosed with cancer, and as a result she lost her left breast and had to use some of her belly fat for reconstruction surgery.
After the operation Ty was advised to take up yoga to help her recover. Her experience with yoga and her healing process encouraged her to create a new clothing collection called “Tyoga.”
Watch the video below to learn the whole story behind Tyoga and its founder. Incredible, isn’t it?