- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
- Do Asthma Drugs Give You Nightmares?
- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
The Founder of Tyoga and her Fight with Cancer Video
Ty Hunter was a successful fashion designer. She worked more than 100 hours per week and was travelling on business most of her time.
At the age of 45 she was diagnosed with cancer, and as a result she lost her left breast and had to use some of her belly fat for reconstruction surgery.
After the operation Ty was advised to take up yoga to help her recover. Her experience with yoga and her healing process encouraged her to create a new clothing collection called “Tyoga.”
Watch the video below to learn the whole story behind Tyoga and its founder. Incredible, isn’t it?