- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
GMO Potatoes are a Seriously Deep Problem
Well let’s see; there have been huge protests against GM corn, beets, and soy (to name a few) so what is Big Agra’s answer? Let’s make a GM potato. That makes sense, doesn’t it? Would you eat it? Although surveys give a resounding NO, many people will be eating them because of a lack of labeling. Luckily, many food researchers and scientists are speaking out over this new vegetable disaster that has unknown health consequences.
When this Franken-potato was approved by the United States Department of Agriculture, it was already clear that the last thing this safety commission was interested in was the safety of your health and well-being. With more than 98 percent of our corn crops, as well as 94 percent of our soy crops contaminating our fields and being protested by millions of people, it should seem fairly obvious that the only people interested in a new GMO food is Big Agra. This genetic manipulation of our foods has been shown in dozens of studies to be a toxic danger. Monsanto’s GMOs and herbicide Roundup, which is built in to the very genes of these foods, have been linked to numerous health issues, including:
- Birth defects
- Super weeds
- And much, much more.
Continue to Page 2