- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
GMO Potatoes are a Seriously Deep Problem
Well let’s see; there have been huge protests against GM corn, beets, and soy (to name a few) so what is Big Agra’s answer? Let’s make a GM potato. That makes sense, doesn’t it? Would you eat it? Although surveys give a resounding NO, many people will be eating them because of a lack of labeling. Luckily, many food researchers and scientists are speaking out over this new vegetable disaster that has unknown health consequences.
When this Franken-potato was approved by the United States Department of Agriculture, it was already clear that the last thing this safety commission was interested in was the safety of your health and well-being. With more than 98 percent of our corn crops, as well as 94 percent of our soy crops contaminating our fields and being protested by millions of people, it should seem fairly obvious that the only people interested in a new GMO food is Big Agra. This genetic manipulation of our foods has been shown in dozens of studies to be a toxic danger. Monsanto’s GMOs and herbicide Roundup, which is built in to the very genes of these foods, have been linked to numerous health issues, including:
- Birth defects
- Super weeds
- And much, much more.
Continue to Page 2