- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Golden Milk: The Drink That Could Change Your Life
How to make Golden Milk
First, mix up your turmeric paste.
- ¼ Cup of turmeric powder
- ½ Teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ½ Cup of pure water
Mix all ingredients in a small pan until they are mixed well, then turn on the heat to medium high and stir constantly until the mixture is similar to a thick paste. This won’t take long so don’t leave the pan and remember to stir constantly.
Now you are ready for the milk.
- 1 Cup of almond, hemp, or coconut milk
- 1 Teaspoon of coconut oil (find out coconut oil benefits)
- ¼ Teaspoon of the turmeric paste
- Raw, organic honey to taste
Combine all ingredients in a separate saucepan. Turn the heat to medium and stir constantly. Do not allow this to boil. Add honey to taste if you like. You can wait for it to cool to drink this but most people prefer this warm.
This is a great beverage to have in the evening and the benefits it offers are nothing short of amazing.