- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
- Natural Home Remedies For Treating Bronchitis Infographic
- Which Type Of Clay Is Right For Your Skin? Infographic
- Ice Vs Heat: Which Is Better For Different Kinds Of Pain? Infographic
Got Belly Fat You Can’t Get Rid Of? These Could Be The Reason Why!
2. We Don’t Strength Train
Working our core muscles and performing strength training can be super rewarding as you can see the results of your hard work in a matter of days. You will be able to beat your previous rep number or increase your weight fairly quickly. This is also the best way to increase your HGH (Human Growth Hormone), which is the hormone that is responsible for muscle growth and the metabolism of fat. Sit-ups aren’t going to get rid of that belly, and neither will crunches. Planks are a better bet if you are going to do some floor exercises. One of the best exercise routines involves doing HIIT training three days each week and strength training two days each week.
If you are new to weight training, be sure to consult an expert or a trainer to ensure that you are doing the exercises correctly. Weight lifting can cause you a great deal of harm if you don’t do it properly.
3. We Diet Rather Than Change Our Diet
Processed grains such as crackers, pasta and white bread greatly increase the inflammation levels in our bodies. Belly fat is associated with inflammation, which means that eating a diet made up of mostly processed foods will make belly fat stick to you like gum on your shoe.
Most people are also unaware that leptin also plays a huge part in weight gain and belly fat. Leptin is a hormone that is actually produced by our fat cells. Leptin is every bit as important as insulin when it comes to diabetes and other diseases. It will impact how much you eat and how much fat your body burns. Leptin resistance is what will cause your body to make and place that visceral fat around your waistline.
Continue to Page 3