- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Grow Longer, Thicker, More Beautiful Hair Using This One Vegetable
There are several methods for applying onions to your hair. Keep reading to find the best method for you.
1. Raw Onion Juice
This is probably the easiest and most direct way to get the benefits of onions into your hair. Put one or two onions in your food processor or juicer and extract the juice. On your dry head, apply this juice and really be sure you get it well rubbed into the scalp. Put on a shower cap and let it sit for 30 minutes, then wash your hair as you normally would. As with any natural method, it will take a while before you see results. Do this three times per week and you should see results within 6 to 8 weeks.
2. Onion Pulp
If you don’t have a juicer or a food processor, but you do have a blender, you can use this method. Discard the papery covering on the outside of the onion, but save the outer leaves that you normally pull off and discard. Put those leaves in your blender and mix on high until it’s good and pulpy. Apply this paste directly to your scalp. This will smell pretty strong, so be prepared. Apply a shower cap and allow to sit for 30 minutes, and then wash your hair as you normally would. Try adding other natural remedies to thicken your hair.
Mix up ¼ cup of onion juice with one tablespoon of raw, organic honey. Put this mixture on your dry hair and rub it well into the scalp. Allow to sit for 15 to 30 minutes, and then wash your hair as you normally would.
Continue to Page 3