- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Guide To Benefits Of Bone Broth
8. It’s the fountain of youth
One of the most prominent ingredients that can be found in anti-aging products is collagen. Most of the time this product is applied topically to smooth out skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Drinking bone broth will supply your body with collagen from the inside, so it can help treat your hair, nails, and skin from within.
9. It cures the common cold and alleviates bronchitis
One of the simplest diseases that we still suffer from is the common cold. A study conducted in 2000 found that there was definite proof that a substance such as chicken soup (also a form of bone broth) was able to help eliminate the effects of the cold by eliminating the mucus, expanding the respiratory pathways, and giving the cold sufferer enough nutrition to fight off the cold.
10. Helps with weight loss
If you want an easy way to start dropping the pounds, start drinking a cup of bone broth before dinner. You will not only be filled up, but your body will be receiving so many minerals and vitamins that will improve your overall health.
11. Reduces inflammation
Bone broth is filled with amino acids that are responsible for eliminating inflammation. The important components of bone broth include histidine, glycine, and cystine. L-glutamine is also an ingredient that helps to cut down on the inflammation of the gut.
READ ALSO: Healthy Broth From Dr. Mercola Video
12. Helps to detoxify the liver and aids in the health of the kidneys
It has been found that the minerals and vitamins that are in bone broth are responsible for protecting the body from any toxins it may come by, such as lead. The glycine that is produced helps to improve the recovery from a fatty liver that is caused by too much alcohol.