- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
Heal Stomach Ulcers Naturally
Stomach ulcers are a surprisingly common problem. Over the years, medical experts have repeatedly blamed many different things for stomach ulcers, including alcohol consumption, stress, a weak immune system, genetics, and the Dewy Decimal system.
Well, alright, maybe not the last one, but it certainly feels that ways sometimes. Currently, experts believe that a type of bacteria (H. pylori) is the main cause of ulcers. However, they are at a loss to explain why some people have this type of bacteria in their stomachs and never get ulcers, while others do.
Most likely, you already know someone who has suffered from a peptic ulcer and has been taking the usual rounds of pharmaceuticals, often with little or no results. If they are lucky enough to see results, their ulcers generally return soon after they stop taking their medication. If pharmaceutical drugs heal ulcers, then why do they always return?
Ulcers are generally diagnosed by endoscopy. This is a procedure where a specialist puts a thin, flexible camera down the esophagus and into the stomach to look inside and then take a tissue sample from the ulcer. This tissue is then examined for cancer as well as for the presence of bacteria or infection.
Typical symptoms of stomach ulcers include:
- Continual indigestion
- Fatigue (in the case of a bleeding ulcer)
- Poor appetite
- Black bowel movements
Continue to Page 2