- Colors And Their Influence On Your Mind Infographic
- 10 Ways To Improve Productivity And Feel Good Doing It!
- Excellent Reasons To Eat More Olives Video
- Nut, Seed, And Flower Cooking Oils: Which One To Choose? Infographic
- The Surprising Truth About Common Health Myths Infographic
- Interesting Facts And Numbers About Vegetarian Diets Infographic
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
Healthy And Quick Homemade Snack Recipe: No-Bake Granola Bars Video
You probably know what the store-bought granola bars taste like. However, have you ever tried their homemade alternatives? Made from healthy and wholesome ingredients, they are worlds apart from their manufactured counterparts, both in taste and their beneficial qualities.
Using such simple ingredients as oats, almond butter and coconut, you can create chewy gluten-free granola bars that are not only tasty but also nutritious. Moreover, these easy-to-make snacks don’t require baking, so you can be sure that you enjoy the best of their ingredients’ nutritional benefits. Watch the video to learn the recipe!