- Does Eating Faster Make You Fatter?
- 20 Unfavorable Habits Which Can Make You Age Faster
- Pink Himalayan Salt: Is It The Healthiest Salt? Video
- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
Healthy And Quick Homemade Snack Recipe: No-Bake Granola Bars Video
You probably know what the store-bought granola bars taste like. However, have you ever tried their homemade alternatives? Made from healthy and wholesome ingredients, they are worlds apart from their manufactured counterparts, both in taste and their beneficial qualities.
Using such simple ingredients as oats, almond butter and coconut, you can create chewy gluten-free granola bars that are not only tasty but also nutritious. Moreover, these easy-to-make snacks don’t require baking, so you can be sure that you enjoy the best of their ingredients’ nutritional benefits. Watch the video to learn the recipe!