- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Healthy And Quick Homemade Snack Recipe: No-Bake Granola Bars Video
You probably know what the store-bought granola bars taste like. However, have you ever tried their homemade alternatives? Made from healthy and wholesome ingredients, they are worlds apart from their manufactured counterparts, both in taste and their beneficial qualities.
Using such simple ingredients as oats, almond butter and coconut, you can create chewy gluten-free granola bars that are not only tasty but also nutritious. Moreover, these easy-to-make snacks don’t require baking, so you can be sure that you enjoy the best of their ingredients’ nutritional benefits. Watch the video to learn the recipe!
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.