- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Healthy And Quick Homemade Snack Recipe: No-Bake Granola Bars Video
You probably know what the store-bought granola bars taste like. However, have you ever tried their homemade alternatives? Made from healthy and wholesome ingredients, they are worlds apart from their manufactured counterparts, both in taste and their beneficial qualities.
Using such simple ingredients as oats, almond butter and coconut, you can create chewy gluten-free granola bars that are not only tasty but also nutritious. Moreover, these easy-to-make snacks don’t require baking, so you can be sure that you enjoy the best of their ingredients’ nutritional benefits. Watch the video to learn the recipe!