- Could Clay Pots For Cooking Be Healthier Than Conventional Cookware? Video
- 10 Recipes for Natural Face Masks for Dry Skin
- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
Healthy And Quick Homemade Snack Recipe: No-Bake Granola Bars Video
You probably know what the store-bought granola bars taste like. However, have you ever tried their homemade alternatives? Made from healthy and wholesome ingredients, they are worlds apart from their manufactured counterparts, both in taste and their beneficial qualities.
Using such simple ingredients as oats, almond butter and coconut, you can create chewy gluten-free granola bars that are not only tasty but also nutritious. Moreover, these easy-to-make snacks don’t require baking, so you can be sure that you enjoy the best of their ingredients’ nutritional benefits. Watch the video to learn the recipe!