- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How to Feel Like a Super Human Every Single Day
3. Play with Your Pets
If you have time, play with your pets for a few minutes in the morning. Who can have a bad day when you start off your day like that? Or you can play with your pet after work to release stress and put yourself in a better mood.
4. Ask Yourself This Question
When you wake up in the morning, ask yourself “What can I do to make today simply amazing?” Of course, most people would say that they don’t want to go to work and want to lie in bed watching TV all day, but that wouldn’t be amazing, now would it? That would simply be lazy. Think of the things you could do to make yourself feel good today and do them! Although we can’t do everything we would like every day, we have control over our days, and we can do something we like every day.
You can do a little sweating by getting some exercise or enjoying a hot bath, sauna, steam room or Jacuzzi. This releases toxins, relaxes the body, and makes you feel really good!
6. Do Something Different
Most people get themselves into such a strict routine that they don’t even realize how deep their rut has become. Although routine can be an important way to structure our days and get things accomplished, it can also cause us to become depressed and narrow minded. Do something different, no matter how small. Eat dinner outside, walk in a different park or neighborhood, turn off all the electricity and play board games by candlelight. Shake things up and watch how amazing this makes you feel.
Continue to Page 3