- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
If You do Nothing Else, Do These 5 Things to Protect Your Health
Everyone is so busy in this modern world of ours, how can anyone find the time to be really healthy? Time is expensive, it’s true, and it seems like there isn’t enough to go around most days.
However, when you think about it, just how much is your health worth? Not only that, but how much will it cost you, both in time and money, if your health fails you?
No matter how busy you might be, there are some steps you can take to help keep you on the healthy side of the road. Here is a list of the top 5 things you can do to give your body an edge.
1. Maintain a Regular Schedule
That’s pretty simple and doesn’t really take much time, now does it? Your body loves predictability. So wake up and go to bed at roughly the same time every day and yes that includes weekends. Plan your workouts on the same days, at the same time, eat regular meals. This reduces stress on your body and keeps it in a balanced state.
Of course, on occasion, things happen that knock your schedule off track, ( a late night emergency room visit with your sick child, or a spot of mandatory overtime from your boss for an important project), but when those things happen, just jump back into your regular schedule as soon as possible.