- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
If You do Nothing Else, Do These 5 Things to Protect Your Health
2. Get Enough Sleep
This is has been touted around so much you might be tempted to just tune it out, but don’t! When your body does not get sufficient sleep it can interfere with the hormones that control our hunger and stress.
Be sure you get a regular 7 to 9 hours sleep every single night and watch how your health turns around. Read more why you should sleep.