- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
If You do Nothing Else, Do These 5 Things to Protect Your Health
3. Breathe Deep
Now this takes almost no time at all, after all, you are already breathing all day long, so why not make the most of it? Slow, deep breathing lowers blood pressure, goes a long way towards reliving stress and anxiety, not to mention pain, and even the symptoms of asthma.
When you are angry, or deeply focused on something, or very stressed you tend to hold your breath or breathe very, very shallowly.
Deep breathing releases stress and, believe it or not, bring a calming effect to your entire body. So take 2 or 3 minutes and do some deep breathing exercises for better health!