- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Juicing Or Blending? Infographic
So many people confuse blending and juicing, but it’s crucial to know the difference. Which one is better? Which one is easier and healthier? They are both important, and both techniques enable you to make nutritious beverages. But blending and juicing are completely different in so many aspects, and each of them has its pros and cons.
Take a look through the infographic below to learn about the differences between the two.
What do you think about blending vs. juicing? Which one do you prefer? Write in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.