- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Just Two Simple Ingredients Will Remove Heavy Metals in Days
Chlorella is found more commonly in other countries, such as Japan, than it is in the US. The Japanese see chlorella as a natural means of detoxing the body easily. Americans still look at these single-celled micro-sized algae as something “weird.” Science does not fully understand how chlorella works, but they do know that somehow this little plant is super effective at removing unwanted elements from the body.
Studies show that simply by adding chlorella and cilantro to the daily diet, these two agents can naturally remove, on average, 75 percent of aluminum, 91 percent of mercury and 87 percent of lead from the body in a mere 42 days.
One of the great things about chlorella is that it somehow binds to metals that your body does not need, such as mercury, but it does not bind to minerals that the body does need, such as zinc or calcium. Think of chlorella as a tiny army that you can unleash inside your body to seek out, arrest, and then remove heavy metals from your body.
In one 3 year, double blind study that involved more than 350 people who were working at a Russian metal factory, more than 20 natural compounds were used in clinical trials to see which removed the four main heavy metals (lead, arsenic, antimony, and cadmium). This study found that when chlorella was combined with cilantro, this duo removed ALL heavy metals in the body, including mercury, with absolutely no side effects.
That tasty little plant cilantro also has its own set of powerful benefits including:
- Reduces minor swelling in the body
- Is super effective at binding heavy metals (Find out how to use cilantro to remove heavy metal from tap water)
- Is a natural anti-inflammatory
- Works as an expectorant
- Supports healthy liver function
- Increases good cholesterol and decreases bad (LDL) cholesterol
- Is high in iron and magnesium, which helps to fight anemia
- Prevents bloating and gas
- Can reduce nausea
- Fights off urinary tract infections
- Helps to ease hormonal mood swings during menstruation and menopause
Continue to Page 4