- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Just Two Simple Ingredients Will Remove Heavy Metals in Days
Cilantro should be used in combination with chlorella because while cilantro will absorb more toxins and metals than chlorella, the latter has the power to actually remove those toxins from the body. Whatever cilantro is unable to remove is reabsorbed by the body.
You might have felt this effect and not even been aware of it. If you have ever eaten a salad with lots of cilantro, or had several meals that contained cilantro and found later that you were irritable, depressed, or had headaches, joint pain, or insomnia, this is a sign that cilantro did remove some metals, but others were reabsorbed. This means that what you were experiencing was a detoxifying effect and a re-toxifying effect, if you will, soon afterwards.
By adding chlorella, the re-toxification would not happen. Chlorella is another absorbing agent that works in the intestines. Whatever metals cilantro cannot remove, chlorella should pick up and remove from the body.
What exactly can chlorella do and what are its benefits? Chlorella benefits include:
- High in amino acids (so it’s great for vegetarians)
- Improves the body’s master antioxidant, glutathione
- Contains the most easily absorbed form of B6 and B12 (also important for vegetarians)
- Binds to environmental toxins, such as dioxins, and removes them
- Repairs the body’s natural detoxification system
- Contains gamma linoleic and alpha acid, which increases the intake of omegta-3s
- Restores healthy gut flora
- Is exceptional at binding to heavy metals
- Helps to open cell walls to remove toxins
- Helps to repair the nervous system or damaged neurons
- Helps the body to process more oxygen
- Purifies the blood
- Removes mold and fungus from the body
- Improves the immune system
- Balances the body’s pH levels
- Normalizes both the blood pressure and blood sugar
Continue to Page 3