- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You A Healthy Liver
Just Two Simple Ingredients Will Remove Heavy Metals in Days
Welcome to the 21st century, where our modern lives are poisoning us at astounding rates! Almost daily, we are being exposed to heavy metals without even being aware of it. Pesticides in our food supply and toxic chemicals from manufacturing are regularly dumped into the air we breathe and the water we drink. Our oceans are filled with mercury and other heavy metals that get consumed by sea life, which we then eat. Aluminum, cadmium, and mercury to name just a few, become imbedded into our central nervous system and bones, where they accumulate for years. No one really takes it seriously until one day when those accumulated metals reach a tipping point and begin to cause health problems.
Common symptoms of toxic heavy metal build up are:
- Female reproductive issues
- Digestive problems
- Reduced ability to assimilate and utilize fats
- Extreme fatigue
- Joint pain or achy joints
- Problems with blood sugar regulation
Now the problem becomes how to remove these toxic metals from the body.
There are a couple of commonly used chelating compounds that are prescribed for lead or other type of heavy metal poisoning. Drugs such as 2.3-Dimercaprol and EDTA have long been used to remove heavy metals from the body, however, these drugs have their own dangerous side effects.
The good news here is that there is a simple two ingredient solution that will bind heavy metal toxin ions and remove them from the body with no side effects and are completely natural: chlorella and cilantro.
Continue to Page 2