- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Just Two Simple Ingredients Will Remove Heavy Metals in Days
Welcome to the 21st century, where our modern lives are poisoning us at astounding rates! Almost daily, we are being exposed to heavy metals without even being aware of it. Pesticides in our food supply and toxic chemicals from manufacturing are regularly dumped into the air we breathe and the water we drink. Our oceans are filled with mercury and other heavy metals that get consumed by sea life, which we then eat. Aluminum, cadmium, and mercury to name just a few, become imbedded into our central nervous system and bones, where they accumulate for years. No one really takes it seriously until one day when those accumulated metals reach a tipping point and begin to cause health problems.
Common symptoms of toxic heavy metal build up are:
- Female reproductive issues
- Digestive problems
- Reduced ability to assimilate and utilize fats
- Extreme fatigue
- Joint pain or achy joints
- Problems with blood sugar regulation
Now the problem becomes how to remove these toxic metals from the body.
There are a couple of commonly used chelating compounds that are prescribed for lead or other type of heavy metal poisoning. Drugs such as 2.3-Dimercaprol and EDTA have long been used to remove heavy metals from the body, however, these drugs have their own dangerous side effects.
The good news here is that there is a simple two ingredient solution that will bind heavy metal toxin ions and remove them from the body with no side effects and are completely natural: chlorella and cilantro.
Continue to Page 2
Cilantro should be used in combination with chlorella because while cilantro will absorb more toxins and metals than chlorella, the latter has the power to actually remove those toxins from the body. Whatever cilantro is unable to remove is reabsorbed by the body.
You might have felt this effect and not even been aware of it. If you have ever eaten a salad with lots of cilantro, or had several meals that contained cilantro and found later that you were irritable, depressed, or had headaches, joint pain, or insomnia, this is a sign that cilantro did remove some metals, but others were reabsorbed. This means that what you were experiencing was a detoxifying effect and a re-toxifying effect, if you will, soon afterwards.
By adding chlorella, the re-toxification would not happen. Chlorella is another absorbing agent that works in the intestines. Whatever metals cilantro cannot remove, chlorella should pick up and remove from the body.
What exactly can chlorella do and what are its benefits? Chlorella benefits include:
- High in amino acids (so it’s great for vegetarians)
- Improves the body’s master antioxidant, glutathione
- Contains the most easily absorbed form of B6 and B12 (also important for vegetarians)
- Binds to environmental toxins, such as dioxins, and removes them
- Repairs the body’s natural detoxification system
- Contains gamma linoleic and alpha acid, which increases the intake of omegta-3s
- Restores healthy gut flora
- Is exceptional at binding to heavy metals
- Helps to open cell walls to remove toxins
- Helps to repair the nervous system or damaged neurons
- Helps the body to process more oxygen
- Purifies the blood
- Removes mold and fungus from the body
- Improves the immune system
- Balances the body’s pH levels
- Normalizes both the blood pressure and blood sugar
Continue to Page 3
Chlorella is found more commonly in other countries, such as Japan, than it is in the US. The Japanese see chlorella as a natural means of detoxing the body easily. Americans still look at these single-celled micro-sized algae as something “weird.” Science does not fully understand how chlorella works, but they do know that somehow this little plant is super effective at removing unwanted elements from the body.
Studies show that simply by adding chlorella and cilantro to the daily diet, these two agents can naturally remove, on average, 75 percent of aluminum, 91 percent of mercury and 87 percent of lead from the body in a mere 42 days.
One of the great things about chlorella is that it somehow binds to metals that your body does not need, such as mercury, but it does not bind to minerals that the body does need, such as zinc or calcium. Think of chlorella as a tiny army that you can unleash inside your body to seek out, arrest, and then remove heavy metals from your body.
In one 3 year, double blind study that involved more than 350 people who were working at a Russian metal factory, more than 20 natural compounds were used in clinical trials to see which removed the four main heavy metals (lead, arsenic, antimony, and cadmium). This study found that when chlorella was combined with cilantro, this duo removed ALL heavy metals in the body, including mercury, with absolutely no side effects.
That tasty little plant cilantro also has its own set of powerful benefits including:
- Reduces minor swelling in the body
- Is super effective at binding heavy metals (Find out how to use cilantro to remove heavy metal from tap water)
- Is a natural anti-inflammatory
- Works as an expectorant
- Supports healthy liver function
- Increases good cholesterol and decreases bad (LDL) cholesterol
- Is high in iron and magnesium, which helps to fight anemia
- Prevents bloating and gas
- Can reduce nausea
- Fights off urinary tract infections
- Helps to ease hormonal mood swings during menstruation and menopause
Continue to Page 4
You should also consider that many heavy metals are stored in body fat. You can help remove those metals by using saunas, Jacuzzis, or even hot baths that make you sweat, which will help to remove some of these metals from body fat.
Remember that your body took quite some time to accumulate these toxic heavy metals and that it can take weeks to effectively remove them from your body. Be patient and allow things to progress naturally.
Although you can take steps to try to protect yourself and your family from these toxins by eating only organic food and putting filters on your home water system, but it is virtually impossible to remove all toxins from your life. The best you can do is to avoid what you can and remove what you can’t.
Be certain that you check with your doctor before beginning any chelation program and take your time when consuming this chlorella/cilantro combination. Although both are considered to be quite safe, everyone’s body is different. You should start with very small amounts to see how your body will react to these powerful detox tools.
Always be sure that you are getting plenty of magnesium before you begin a chelation program as this mineral helps to encourage relaxed arteries, which can help make the removal of toxins easier on the body.
By removing toxins now and then, and not allowing them to accumulate until they reach dangerously high levels, you can help your body ward off killer diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and cancer.