- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Learn About The Connection Between Chocolate And Stroke Risk Video
Chocolate is one of the most popular desserts and comfort foods we’ve ever known. It can definitely help lift your mood and pull through times of stress.
But did you know that dark chocolate contains a great number of nutrients which have a positive effect on different aspects of your health?
Apart from being one of the best sources of antioxidants in the world, dark chocolate has also been linked to better heart health and a reduced risk of stroke. What does science say about it? Watch the video to find out the answer.