- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
- Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
Learn About The Connection Between Chocolate And Stroke Risk Video
Chocolate is one of the most popular desserts and comfort foods we’ve ever known. It can definitely help lift your mood and pull through times of stress.
But did you know that dark chocolate contains a great number of nutrients which have a positive effect on different aspects of your health?
Apart from being one of the best sources of antioxidants in the world, dark chocolate has also been linked to better heart health and a reduced risk of stroke. What does science say about it? Watch the video to find out the answer.