- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
- Acne-Related Myths Vs. Real Facts Infographic
- Popular Fresh Herbs For Cooking: Their Tastes And Best Uses Infographic
Learn About The Connection Between Chocolate And Stroke Risk Video
Chocolate is one of the most popular desserts and comfort foods we’ve ever known. It can definitely help lift your mood and pull through times of stress.
But did you know that dark chocolate contains a great number of nutrients which have a positive effect on different aspects of your health?
Apart from being one of the best sources of antioxidants in the world, dark chocolate has also been linked to better heart health and a reduced risk of stroke. What does science say about it? Watch the video to find out the answer.