- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
Learn About The Connection Between Chocolate And Stroke Risk Video
Chocolate is one of the most popular desserts and comfort foods we’ve ever known. It can definitely help lift your mood and pull through times of stress.
But did you know that dark chocolate contains a great number of nutrients which have a positive effect on different aspects of your health?
Apart from being one of the best sources of antioxidants in the world, dark chocolate has also been linked to better heart health and a reduced risk of stroke. What does science say about it? Watch the video to find out the answer.