- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
If you’ve been interested in healthy living for a while and have done your fair share of research into it, you probably know that many of the shower gels (as well as other hygiene products) that can be found on the market contain chemical-based ingredients that can be irritating and harmful to your skin.
Such symptoms as itchy, dry, or flaky skin after taking a shower may be the result of using a shower gel which is too harsh for your skin. Making your own formula instead of buying another bottle at the supermarket may be a good idea in this situation.
Here is a natural shower gel recipe you might want to try.