- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
If you’ve been interested in healthy living for a while and have done your fair share of research into it, you probably know that many of the shower gels (as well as other hygiene products) that can be found on the market contain chemical-based ingredients that can be irritating and harmful to your skin.
Such symptoms as itchy, dry, or flaky skin after taking a shower may be the result of using a shower gel which is too harsh for your skin. Making your own formula instead of buying another bottle at the supermarket may be a good idea in this situation.
Here is a natural shower gel recipe you might want to try.