- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
If you’ve been interested in healthy living for a while and have done your fair share of research into it, you probably know that many of the shower gels (as well as other hygiene products) that can be found on the market contain chemical-based ingredients that can be irritating and harmful to your skin.
Such symptoms as itchy, dry, or flaky skin after taking a shower may be the result of using a shower gel which is too harsh for your skin. Making your own formula instead of buying another bottle at the supermarket may be a good idea in this situation.
Here is a natural shower gel recipe you might want to try.