- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
If you’ve been interested in healthy living for a while and have done your fair share of research into it, you probably know that many of the shower gels (as well as other hygiene products) that can be found on the market contain chemical-based ingredients that can be irritating and harmful to your skin.
Such symptoms as itchy, dry, or flaky skin after taking a shower may be the result of using a shower gel which is too harsh for your skin. Making your own formula instead of buying another bottle at the supermarket may be a good idea in this situation.
Here is a natural shower gel recipe you might want to try.