- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Learn How To Use Edible Flowers In Your Cooking Infographic
Did you know that edible flowers are the trend right now? It’s become popular thanks to Pinterest and other social media, and now you can easily find websites selling edible flowers for a reasonable prize and with a quick delivery.
At the same time, you might also consider growing flowers yourself, as it’s actually quite simple and doesn’t require much effort even from a non-experienced gardener.
So how can you use flowers in your kitchen? Take a look at the infographic below to find a collection of recipes for you to try out.
Click on image to enlarge