- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
The Hero Pose: Master The Basic Seated Yoga Asana Video
Virasana, or the Hero Pose, is one of the basic seated yoga asanas. It is a perfect pose for meditation and a necessary foundation for various backbends and twists. It helps you improve your posture by putting pressure on the upper back muscles.
The Hero Pose is good for stretching the thighs, knees and ankles, as well as enhancing your flexibility. It makes your feet stronger and opens up your hips. Performed correctly, this asana increases circulation and even helps digestion.
Watch the video below to learn how to do Virasana the correct way!