- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Hero Pose: Master The Basic Seated Yoga Asana Video
Virasana, or the Hero Pose, is one of the basic seated yoga asanas. It is a perfect pose for meditation and a necessary foundation for various backbends and twists. It helps you improve your posture by putting pressure on the upper back muscles.
The Hero Pose is good for stretching the thighs, knees and ankles, as well as enhancing your flexibility. It makes your feet stronger and opens up your hips. Performed correctly, this asana increases circulation and even helps digestion.
Watch the video below to learn how to do Virasana the correct way!