- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Lemongrass Essential Oil: How You Can Benefit From It Infographic
Would you ever guess that lemongrass essential oil offers a multitude of qualities and benefits? It fights bacteria, reduces muscle pain, helps the digestive system and even works as a natural bug repellent.
Lemongrass essential oil has a fresh citrus smell, which is stimulating, soothing and balancing at the same time. It can be used as a fragrant addition to your dishes, drinks, homemade deodorants, soaps and other beauty and skincare products.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about its uses and benefits! Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section!
Click on image to enlarge