- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
- Acne-Related Myths Vs. Real Facts Infographic
- Popular Fresh Herbs For Cooking: Their Tastes And Best Uses Infographic
Lemongrass Essential Oil: How You Can Benefit From It Infographic
Would you ever guess that lemongrass essential oil offers a multitude of qualities and benefits? It fights bacteria, reduces muscle pain, helps the digestive system and even works as a natural bug repellent.
Lemongrass essential oil has a fresh citrus smell, which is stimulating, soothing and balancing at the same time. It can be used as a fragrant addition to your dishes, drinks, homemade deodorants, soaps and other beauty and skincare products.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about its uses and benefits! Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section!
Click on image to enlarge