- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Lemongrass Essential Oil: How You Can Benefit From It Infographic
Would you ever guess that lemongrass essential oil offers a multitude of qualities and benefits? It fights bacteria, reduces muscle pain, helps the digestive system and even works as a natural bug repellent.
Lemongrass essential oil has a fresh citrus smell, which is stimulating, soothing and balancing at the same time. It can be used as a fragrant addition to your dishes, drinks, homemade deodorants, soaps and other beauty and skincare products.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about its uses and benefits! Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section!
Click on image to enlarge