- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Lemongrass Essential Oil: How You Can Benefit From It Infographic
Would you ever guess that lemongrass essential oil offers a multitude of qualities and benefits? It fights bacteria, reduces muscle pain, helps the digestive system and even works as a natural bug repellent.
Lemongrass essential oil has a fresh citrus smell, which is stimulating, soothing and balancing at the same time. It can be used as a fragrant addition to your dishes, drinks, homemade deodorants, soaps and other beauty and skincare products.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about its uses and benefits! Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section!
Click on image to enlarge