- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
- Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
- 8 Best Herbs To Use For Digestive Health Infographic
- Hidden Dangers Of Mammograms All Women Should Know About
- Why Is Butter Better?
Lemongrass Essential Oil: How You Can Benefit From It Infographic
Would you ever guess that lemongrass essential oil offers a multitude of qualities and benefits? It fights bacteria, reduces muscle pain, helps the digestive system and even works as a natural bug repellent.
Lemongrass essential oil has a fresh citrus smell, which is stimulating, soothing and balancing at the same time. It can be used as a fragrant addition to your dishes, drinks, homemade deodorants, soaps and other beauty and skincare products.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about its uses and benefits! Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section!
Click on image to enlarge