- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
Radon – The Invisible Danger In Your House Infographic
Did you know that radon can produce radioactive dust that we breathe in while in our own homes? Trapped inside the lungs, it seriously damages our health. In fact, radon exposure is the second leading cause of lung cancer.
This silent killer is also very sneaky. It has no odor, no color and no taste, which makes it impossible to detect without special equipment.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about this radioactive mineral which may be causing harm to your health!
Click on image to enlarge