- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
- Natural Home Remedies For Treating Bronchitis Infographic
- Which Type Of Clay Is Right For Your Skin? Infographic
- Ice Vs Heat: Which Is Better For Different Kinds Of Pain? Infographic
Radon – The Invisible Danger In Your House Infographic
Did you know that radon can produce radioactive dust that we breathe in while in our own homes? Trapped inside the lungs, it seriously damages our health. In fact, radon exposure is the second leading cause of lung cancer.
This silent killer is also very sneaky. It has no odor, no color and no taste, which makes it impossible to detect without special equipment.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about this radioactive mineral which may be causing harm to your health!
Click on image to enlarge