- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Radon – The Invisible Danger In Your House Infographic
Did you know that radon can produce radioactive dust that we breathe in while in our own homes? Trapped inside the lungs, it seriously damages our health. In fact, radon exposure is the second leading cause of lung cancer.
This silent killer is also very sneaky. It has no odor, no color and no taste, which makes it impossible to detect without special equipment.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about this radioactive mineral which may be causing harm to your health!
Click on image to enlarge