- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Radon – The Invisible Danger In Your House Infographic
Did you know that radon can produce radioactive dust that we breathe in while in our own homes? Trapped inside the lungs, it seriously damages our health. In fact, radon exposure is the second leading cause of lung cancer.
This silent killer is also very sneaky. It has no odor, no color and no taste, which makes it impossible to detect without special equipment.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about this radioactive mineral which may be causing harm to your health!
Click on image to enlarge