- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
Radon – The Invisible Danger In Your House Infographic
Did you know that radon can produce radioactive dust that we breathe in while in our own homes? Trapped inside the lungs, it seriously damages our health. In fact, radon exposure is the second leading cause of lung cancer.
This silent killer is also very sneaky. It has no odor, no color and no taste, which makes it impossible to detect without special equipment.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about this radioactive mineral which may be causing harm to your health!
Click on image to enlarge