- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Maca: Perhaps the Best Hormone Balancing Food on the Planet for Both Sexes!
Maca can help you with all sorts of problems you might be having that are related to your hormones including menopause, hot flashes, and PMS. Maca improves libido and sexual function, especially in men. In fact, maca root works so well for men that you might see it labeled as “Nature’s Viagra!”
There is a great deal of research that shows that maca can both boost and stabilize female hormones. The International Journal of Biomedical Sciences conducted a double blind study that found that organic maca suppressed follicle stimulating hormones, stimulated the production of estrogen, and reduced the severity of hot flashes and night sweats that often come with menopause. Maca is a terrific, natural means of controlling menopause symptoms without resorting to hormone replacement therapy. Find out more about menopause issues and how to fix them.
Yet another double blind study discovered that maca improved menopausal women’s moods and increased their libido with no negative effects on their androgenic or estrogenic activity. This study was published in the November 2008 issue of Menopause.
Continue to Page 3