- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Make Your Own Bronzing Moroccan Oil Lotion Bar
Moroccan Oil Lotion Bars
- ½ Cup of shea butter (measure this when solid)
- ½ Cup of beeswax pastilles
- 1/3 Cup of coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon argan oil
- 10 Drops each of basil, orange, lemon, and peppermint essential oil
- 5 Drops each of fennel, chamomile, and neroli essential oil
- 1 Tablespoon of bronze mica powder
- Melt the shea butter, beeswax, and coconut oil in a double boiler until thoroughly melted.
- Add your argan oil (if you are using) and/or essential oils (if you are using them.)
- Stir well to incorporate.
- Add your bronze mica powder (if you want a bit of summer bronze tone and shimmer.)
- Quickly pour into the container of your choice. This will set quickly so have the silicon molds or deodorant containers ready to go.
- This recipe makes enough to fill approximately 5 deodorant containers.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.