- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
Try the Simple 3 Day 3 Dollar Detox Diet
Have you been thinking of doing a detox program but aren’t sure which is the right one for you? Or have you been looking online for a detox program but wondered why eating so little should cost you almost one hundred dollars?
The fact of the matter is our modern day lifestyle and crazy, chemical-laden eating habits have left our bodies overloaded, overtaxed, and ready for a break. Our digestive system and our liver work very hard at keeping our body clean and healthy. If your digestive system is feeling sluggish, then most likely so are you.
Detoxing does not have to be extreme or expensive. You will end this detox feeling refreshed, energized, and ready to get back into action!
This is a short detox for beginners that, when completed, will have you feeling better than you have in years. It might seem a bit tough during the second day, but you can do it! Be kind to yourself during your detox. Don’t plan to run any marathons or do anything stressful during this time.
Another great thing about this detox is that you don’t have to pay someone a small fortune for the privilege of doing so. Be sure to take a high quality multi vitamin during this time, and you will be fine.
What you need to get started:
- 5 or 6 organic lemons
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Clean, purified water ( you can use distilled water if you like, but only for this 3 day detox and no longer)
Continue to Page 2