- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Try the Simple 3 Day 3 Dollar Detox Diet
The Great Flush. Almost everyone gets excess waste stuck in their colon, which not only causes excess body weight and bloat, but keeps toxins inside our bodies. This simple salt water flush will help move everything along safely, without dangerous chemicals.
- Mix one tablespoon of the pink Himalayan salt into 32 ounces of warm water.
- Mix well and then drink it down as quickly as you possibly can.
- You should do this in the morning and plan on being in the bathroom for a few hours later in the afternoon.
Later, after you emerge from the bathroom, drink a glass of water with a squeeze of lemon juice from about one half of a lemon. Find out benefits of lemon and warm water.
If you think you can do it again, do a repeat of the great flush. If you can’t deal with another salt water drink, that’s OK, get some fresh air, go for a little walk, and take a long, relaxing soak in the tub. Whenever you feel hungry, drink a glass of water with the juice of half a lemon. You might feel weak and you will probably get a headache from a lack of caffeine if you drink coffee regularly, but just keep in mind that this is a normal response while your body is busy resting and removing toxins from your system.
Try to relax! This is the last day, but you can do it! Repeat yesterday’s lemon and water routine. If you start to feel so weak that you think you might faint, try just a spoonful of coconut oil to help you along. Keep in mind that you are doing something healthy for your body. Research shows that fasting for 72 hours can completely reset your entire immune system!
When the fast is done, you will feel lighter and better than perhaps at any other time in your life. Try to ease back into eating slowly, such as with a morning smoothie. We have a great recipe below for you to try.
Continue to Page 3