- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Make Your Own Naturally Healing Aftershave
For this MIY aftershave spray, you will need a small (2 or 3 ounce) spray bottle and a funnel. This aftershave is so easy to make, you might want to find additional bottles so you can make some gifts for friends and family.
Are you ready? Let’s make some naturally healing aftershave for men!
- 1 Ounce of distilled water
- 1 Ounce of witch hazel (if you can find a low alcohol brand, so much the better)
- ¼ Teaspoon of glycerin
- 1/8 Teaspoon of jojoba oil
- Essential oils (cedarwood and Bay West Indies are great scents)
- Vitamin E (1 capsule, pierce it and squeeze out the oil)
- A 2-3 ounce spray bottle
- Add the glycerin, 12 drops of essential oil of your choice, vitamin E oil, and jojoba oil in your spray bottle.
- Fill the bottle about 1/3 full of water.
- Fill the bottle about another 1/3 of witch hazel.
- Shake the bottle very well.
- Top off with remaining water and witch hazel.
- Shake a few times before each use!