- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
This Metal is Poisoning Our Brains and Causing Alzheimer’s
Aluminum, the third most abundant metal found in the earth, can be a very useful tool when properly applied and used. However, more studies are showing that this metal builds up in the brain and causes dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease.
A new study recently published in the journal Frontiers in Neurology warns that our constant exposure to this metal leads to brain damage.
Subjects who have died from the complications of Alzheimer’s have been found to have as much as four times the average amount of aluminum in their brains’ nerve cells. As with other elements, this metal is absorbed by the body and accumulates over time. Aluminum has been shown to cause serious disease and illnesses such as memory loss, lack of kidney function, osteoporosis, anemia, headaches, speech problems, and decreased liver function.
SEE ALSO: 10 Ways Mercury is Toxic to the Body
Aluminum has been the specific topic when it comes to vaccines and their safety. Almost all vaccines contain some amounts of aluminum. When pregnant women, toddlers, or infants are injected with vaccines that contain aluminum and Thimerosal, the chances that there will be adverse effects is greatly increased. Read also abour mercury in vaccines.
Continue to Page 2