- Top 7 Alkaline Foods For Warding Off Diseases Infographic
- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
Your New Healthy Snack: Fried Chickpeas Recipe Video
Chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, are a wonderful food with a wide and varied range of health benefits, from helping with weight loss to managing blood sugar levels.
These legumes have a nut-like taste and buttery, pasty texture. They also contain a whole powerhouse of important nutrients, including zinc, copper, iron, high levels of fiber and plant-based protein, just to name a few.
They’re also very versatile when it comes to cooking. Hummus, curries and falafel all include chickpeas. However, if you want something different, this fried chickpeas recipe is just what you need!