- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Your New Healthy Snack: Fried Chickpeas Recipe Video
Chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, are a wonderful food with a wide and varied range of health benefits, from helping with weight loss to managing blood sugar levels.
These legumes have a nut-like taste and buttery, pasty texture. They also contain a whole powerhouse of important nutrients, including zinc, copper, iron, high levels of fiber and plant-based protein, just to name a few.
They’re also very versatile when it comes to cooking. Hummus, curries and falafel all include chickpeas. However, if you want something different, this fried chickpeas recipe is just what you need!