- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
Your New Healthy Snack: Fried Chickpeas Recipe Video
Chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, are a wonderful food with a wide and varied range of health benefits, from helping with weight loss to managing blood sugar levels.
These legumes have a nut-like taste and buttery, pasty texture. They also contain a whole powerhouse of important nutrients, including zinc, copper, iron, high levels of fiber and plant-based protein, just to name a few.
They’re also very versatile when it comes to cooking. Hummus, curries and falafel all include chickpeas. However, if you want something different, this fried chickpeas recipe is just what you need!