- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Nine High Fat Foods Which Actually Help You Lose Weight
Did you know that avocados are actually a type of berry? Weird, right? Well these babies are super effective when it comes to losing weight, particularly that non-budging belly bulge type of weight. High in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, avocados are extremely good for your heart with a profile very similar to olive oil. Studies have shown that the high levels of these fats can actually reduce the expression of certain fat genes. Time to get that butter out of your fridge and start using nature’s alternative!
5. Cottage cheese
Calling all cheese lovers! Can you imagine being able to eat cheese AND lose weight? Yep, us either. But, due to its low calorie and high protein content combo, cottage cheese achieves just that by leaving you satisfied for much longer. Not only that, but dairy products are also high in calcium, which has been proven to help you burn fat quicker.
Nuts are one of the fattiest foods out there, but wait, it’s the good type! The fats found in nuts are not the type that make you gain weight. In fact, with their super healthy mixture of good fats, proteins, and fiber, nuts are great for your metabolic health and will help your body burn excess fat. Great as a snack or sprinkled on yogurt or granola, nuts are also highly versatile. But, like the dark chocolate, avoid nuts coated in salt and sugar as this will affect to the opposite of your weight loss goals.
Continue to Page 3