- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Organic Food Explained in this Video
A little girl decided to do an experiment with organic and non-organic foods.
Organic farming is a method of agriculture that limits the use of different additives and chemicals that are utilized for better growth. Organic food is believed to be healthier for individuals and its production is better for the planet in general.
In this video you will learn what the differences between organic and non-organic sweet potatoes are, and witness the existence of these differences.
Watch the results of the experiment in the video below.
Well, which potato would you rather eat?