- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
Organic Food Explained in this Video
A little girl decided to do an experiment with organic and non-organic foods.
Organic farming is a method of agriculture that limits the use of different additives and chemicals that are utilized for better growth. Organic food is believed to be healthier for individuals and its production is better for the planet in general.
In this video you will learn what the differences between organic and non-organic sweet potatoes are, and witness the existence of these differences.
Watch the results of the experiment in the video below.
Well, which potato would you rather eat?