- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
Organic Food Explained in this Video
A little girl decided to do an experiment with organic and non-organic foods.
Organic farming is a method of agriculture that limits the use of different additives and chemicals that are utilized for better growth. Organic food is believed to be healthier for individuals and its production is better for the planet in general.
In this video you will learn what the differences between organic and non-organic sweet potatoes are, and witness the existence of these differences.
Watch the results of the experiment in the video below.
Well, which potato would you rather eat?